PDA

View Full Version : worried about daughter

cassi23
24-07-09, 16:48
Don't know if i'm panicking or not, my daughter is 22 months old, she has been teething since weds, she has now developed a temperature of 38, of course i'm panicking its swine flu, she is irritable but may be due to her teeth?!!

HELP...what do i do???

Char xxx

LisaLisa
24-07-09, 17:14
Don't know if i'm panicking or not, my daughter is 22 months old, she has been teething since weds, she has now developed a temperature of 38, of course i'm panicking its swine flu, she is irritable but may be due to her teeth?!!

HELP...what do i do???

Char xxx
Hey I know thatthe swine flu thing is upsetting everyone but remember that that aside children commonly have temperatures for lots of harmless common childhood things and 38 is not that high for a child, lots of people will assure you of that. Without any other symptoms i would think teething very likely. My baby is teething just now and is oftern hot and bothered, her temp goes up and down but there arent any other worrying symptoms and she would be really upset i would imagine nt just irritable if there was something that you should act on

Try to keep perspective as best you can

Lisa
xxx:hugs:

cassi23
24-07-09, 18:08
Aw thankyou, i know i can get so irrational when it comes to her as i love her so much, im sure it is teething, i actually managed to get her to eat something tonight and she is dancing to 'In the night garden' as i type!

Thanks again, i will keep an eye but for now i will go along with teething :( poor love.

Char xxx

angietomjimandcass
24-07-09, 18:22
try asdon and parson powders from boots, my daughters temp used to go to 40 when she was teething.