PDA

View Full Version : Guilt-Does anyone feel the same?

doorbell
24-07-09, 22:23
Hi

Does anyone out there feel guilty for feeling the way they do?
I feel that my husband, once supportive, is now turning against me. Sometimes I try to lift myself out of my depression but he only has to pass one remark and then I go deeper into it and feel guilty :emot-drunk:

Kieran
25-07-09, 15:07
I feel guilty all the time.

If I can't go out (even if its because I have no money), I feel guilty.

The important thing to remember is that people are supporting you and they will do whatever they can to help, and they are not turning against you.

chantelle
25-07-09, 15:36
My husband is very supportive and so are my family & friends but I feel guilty that I have let them down by being like this. However they say now it is me but sometime it could be them and I'd do the same for them - this makes sence so I'm trying to challenge the feelings of guilt when thay arise with this thought.

Good luck

emma30982
25-07-09, 16:39
I feel guilty also, my family have been very supportive and when im really low i feel like i am only burdening them more.
take care

Katie27jt
25-07-09, 17:44
I feel guilty all the time, that Im a burden, that Im difficult to live with etc etc I think its all part of being depressed and anxious. As is being paranoid Im told! Which I think adds to the feelings of guilt!
Hope this helps, feel free to pm me if you want to talk
K x