PDA

View Full Version : sore mouth & lips..reallllly scared

Scared_rebecca
25-07-09, 00:10
Just trying to vent here...today my lips started bothering me, and i noticed that i have little white bumps on them. im really scared! also for the last 2 months, my nose and throat has been really sore too. i have a small bump on the left hand side of my nose. i went to the doctor, and he said it was probably sinusitus. but could that really last this long? my doc never takes me seriously becuase of my anixety/panic disorder. my face has been aching along with those other symptoms for so long now, and im really getting worried/scared :(

momof3boys
25-07-09, 03:13
I am not sure if its the same thing but I have been dealing with pressure under and above my eyes, my eyes hurt, my face hurts, which i figured was sinuses, now the last couple days, my throat is sore...almost feels like its burning and my lips and tongue feel like they are burning...i don't have any spots on them though. its almost like my nose is burning inside too. i have no idea if the lips and tongue can be linked to sinuses....

momof3boys
26-07-09, 14:32
not sure if your doc has checked you for it, but i went and got checked yesterday and was told i have strep throat and allergies and i had almost all the same symptoms....