PDA

View Full Version : Fear of breathing in warm or hot air.

mum2four
24-09-05, 07:57
I really hate breathing in warm air example if in close proximity to my parter I will hold my breath or breath in as he breathing or and breath out when he dose. I will push my partner away and of course he feel rejected by this act and even after saing I cant handle breathing in your air he still get rejected cause he dosen't understand.

I also cant handle covering my face and breathing my own air like under a blanket. When I was younger and even in to my early 20 if anyone did anything to cause me to breath in my air or these like pinning me under blanket out what that would call fun I would panic so bad that i woule become violet toward's them just to get them to stop and then i would be afraid of going near that person for while it's a short live panic only while I cant get fresh air. I have the same feeling about breathing in smoke either by a smoker or fire i have to move away from smoker's to get fresh air if I sit there and try to put up with i will become agitated and my mind will racing with thing's to say to the person and cause I dont want to cause a seane I walk away if I cant find any where to get fresh air (this happens a lot at bus stop's) then I will start to tap or something to cope but I often draw attention to my self which set of my other anxiety issues.

Hannahlou84
05-10-05, 17:20
Well, I guess it must feel a bit like being suffocated, so it does make sense! Thankfully, they seem to be situations you can generally avoid!

I find breathing into covers a good comfort, but then we're all different!

"Suddenly I see, this is what I want to be, Suddenly I see, why the hell it means so much to me"

rachy_babyx
19-10-05, 20:36
i tend to find if ppl breath on me my stomach tends to turn and if my face is under the sheets i feel like i can't breath and so gasp for air. if that helps

mum2four
19-10-05, 21:58
thank for you replies.

The only relationship it has any effect is with my partner. I tend to pull away from kiss if I feal him breath on me.