PDA

View Full Version : What could this be :(

tashbarnes87
25-07-09, 10:22
Hi all, this is really not helping my fear of MS. For about 2 months i get a random feeling that runs across my right boob. The only way to describe it is a flick feeling or like elastic has been twang across my boob. It runs across the top and to my under arm. It doesnt hurt, it doesnt do it when i do something specifically and its only ever in the right one. At first i though it was my clothes but it does it without anything on. It used to be like twice every other day now its like 3-4 times in a day!! i can never catch it as it lasts a split second. Im so scared its related to my twitches. I knw its weird but any ideas? xx

lauraw
26-07-09, 15:34
Hi there
Im not sure what your sensation could be but there is a really large muscle under your breast that can get particularly tight just under your arm. Is it tender to touch at the front if your chest just where your bra strap would be? If yes then it could just be tightness in this muscle, try squeezing your shoulder blades together to try ans stretch the muscle. If its not tender we know that our mind and body can play horrible tricks on us and maybe its nothing and if you just try to put it too the back of your mind it will gradually get better.

Hope this helps

laura