PDA

View Full Version : i done it!!!!!!!!!!

mummy4
25-07-09, 12:10
following on from my thread about not having the courage to go from 5mg to 10mg cipralex i finally took my first 10mg just before i got into bed last night at about 11.45pm. i took forever to get to sleep and had the most uncontrolable shakes though i think this was more down to me being worried about the side effects. i slept in til 10 this morning and (touch wood) have felt ok so far! little tired but then i did not get much sleep. do you think if a bad side effect was going to happen it would of done so by now?

mick_uk
25-07-09, 12:25
I'm sure it would have happened by now mummy4,
The worry about some of the side effects of medication can be worse than the side effects themselves sometimes.
Well done

take care

mick

Panikki
25-07-09, 13:30
OMG well done ! ..I still have'nt taken mine....i dont feel that great today and i know the courage is not gonna come..but you are an inspiration ..so pleased all is well for you! Speak soon Jodiex

chantelle
25-07-09, 13:41
well done you!!!!!!! I'm on 20mg and had so side effects going up my dose - good luck

mummy4
25-07-09, 19:34
im prob not going to take a 190mg tonight will prob just break it in half and so i go back to 5s again. to be honest i havent felt too bad all day bit foggy headed bit nothing really bad. its just ive managed 4 years on 5mg so why should i put it up now. now im in a bit of a dilema as i obviously thought the dose needed upping to ask my doc to do so. last week i bought a hypno cd and should maybe try my 5s along with the cd? my hubby goes back to work on tues and am scared there will be a lot worse side effects to come and i cant cope with that...not with 4 kids to look after. grrrrrrrrr im so confused and frustrated