PDA

View Full Version : Please Help! I Need Reassurance!

SocialTool
25-07-09, 23:52
I posted something yesterday, but nobody responded. :( I am going on vacation on MondayMonday and my stomach is bothering me. If you read my other post called "tummy problems" you will see my previous issue. But I'm in fear that I have Pancreatic Cancer. Someone I used to work with had it and her first symptom was stomach issues. I am scared. I know I am only 28 and its nearly impossible to have this, but my minds goin. Please help...

kazzie
25-07-09, 23:57
Hi there:)

Ive had pancreitis 3 times now and I can promise you if you had anything wrong with your pancreas you would be in agony and not thinking about holidays!!!!

Just go away and have fun.....you will be fine I promise:yesyes:

Kaz x x x

nataliean1982
26-07-09, 20:18
what are the chances of this happening to a healthy 28 year old i assume with no family history...i am sure they are less than one in a million. try to draw a million dots on a paper...you wont be able to do it, but you might get an idea of what your chances really are. trust me you do not want to go on vacation with this fear, you wont have any fun. whatever is going on in your stomach is 3 million times more likely to be anything but pancreatic cancer..and most likely nothing at all, other than anxiety.

SocialTool
27-07-09, 02:50
Thanks guys. It helped to put it into perspective for me. I am a bit calmer now. :hugs: