PDA

View Full Version : panic back - still get scared

mandie
26-07-09, 12:33
Hi

I have been doing really well with the panic and anx but it came back just over a week ago.

Dr increased my meds back up a dose, i only came down a dose bout 8 weeks ago cause i thought i was better.

I just been sittin watching tv when i felt all spaced out and a head rush, with my head feeling really hot. I felt so scared. I was feeling fairly relaxed so i cant get my head around fact that it happens when im feelin relaxed.

I have suffered for years so u would think i could deal with these attacks, but they scare me so much everytime they happen.

Im so fed up and down with it.

I do have alot of stress going on at moment but so do alot of other people and they cope.

mandie :weep:

I keep thinking this time maybe its not panic its something serious

anx mum
26-07-09, 12:44
Hi hun sorry 2 hear u feel poorly again this bloody anxiety really gets u down dont it? B on msn later if u fancy a chat. Bev x

den68
26-07-09, 13:51
i find my worst pas are when im relaxed or think i am. Its as if when im under loads of sress i sort of get on and deal with it and then when i relax bang it gets me. I dont know the answer to it either
denise

mandie
26-07-09, 21:05
thanks Bev - i catch u on msn

denise - its true, when im really stressed out i seem to cope better.

All day iv been feeling spaced out and unreal. feels really on edge.

maybe i just need to let the higher dose of tablets kick in

mandie x

Panickypants
29-07-09, 11:46
Sorry to hear your feeling worse again.. i am like this too i tend to get the symptoms worse when i think there is nothing to worry about or i don't think i'm stressed i deffo get them more when i am relaxed, when i'm at work and i have something to take my mind off things i;m o.k.... x

mandie
29-07-09, 16:33
Hi

Its really horrible isnt it.

The past few days have been awful. :(

mandie x