PDA

View Full Version : Strange one!

daisycake
26-07-09, 13:04
Have been going around with my right eye shut - as if I'm winking - but I don't realise it. Seems to happen more when I'm anxious but I feel more comfortable if my face is all tensed up? Please help, I'm thinking brain tumour? My eyes also blink but when I blink it's like I'm shutting them really tightly! Aaargh what's wrong this time - this is really odd? Have also been getting strange headaches again :(

cassy1989
26-07-09, 19:52
I'm thinking this is a type of nervous twitch?

When I joined secondary school I couldn't stop twitching my nose, didn't even realise I was doing it. That was a nervous twitch.

Plus the strange headaches are probably due to your anxiety about this and perhaps where you have one eye closed sometimes because I'm thinking that would tense up your head muscles x

debs180
26-07-09, 20:47
hiya, im not getting the eye thing you do, tho im getting like a dull ache near my right eye, and like you i feel more comfortable when my face is tensed up.....very strange isnt it. i think tho it is all axiety related tho i must admit ive been thinking brain tumors too!!! but im trying to think rationally and doing my relaxation and it does ease the ache near my eye, so im sure its all anxiety as it does do very strange things to us!! as for the strange headaches, its probably bad tension ones from all the worrying. hope you feel better soon, take care, debs xxx

justbananas
27-07-09, 00:48
this is head and neck tension from anxiety and stress - i for the past month have had a constant twitch in my right eye - but it's not even really a twitch, it feels like one but it's more like the eye is just half shut constantly. i just realized though (knock wood) it's been gone for the past few days, right around the time i got a really thorough head and neck massage. do try this if you haven't already!