PDA

View Full Version : On my way to a free life

south
25-09-05, 12:33
Hiya
I just wanna say a massive thank u to Claire, Trac, Den, Mum(Millie), Nicola, Sue5, Auntie(Kate) Alexis, Lucy and any 1 else who has supported and encouraged me along my way. Also I wanna say a massive thank u to the ppl around me my best friends that support and care 4 me Nat, M, L, L, K, S and L. Since I found this site and my new friends I have taken so many steps I have been shopping 3 times and hadn’t done this in over 3 years, I went to my one of my best friends wedding and then her reception this was a dream come true because b4 I wouldn’t go any were I lived in fear of the outside world I spent the hole day out, then the following weekend I went to another friends bbq which was great cos I laughed the hole nite it made me feel great. I also went to my local town on a hen nite for N that was a great nite I even got up and danced with 3 men which was another massive step she supported me and took care of me the hole nite u couldn’t ask 4 a better friend.
Last nite I went out, but this time for the first time ever I didn’t drive I was really scared but I knew I had to Just Flipping Do It, so I went. My mates dad took us to town when we got there we pub crawled I have never ever been drunk I normal only have 1 drink last nite. I got hammered first time ever I could hardly stand up it was great I had many panic attacks but just carried on I let them pass and thought there not having my life any more I want my life back.
Today I’ve been out for a short drive I just hope I can keep this up now I don’t want a life like I’ve had since I can remember . I WANT TO B FREE
BIG THANK YOU TO EVERY ONE
LOVE
Sam (south)

Karen
25-09-05, 12:46
Well done Sam. You have made an amazing amount of progress. The support certainly does help but you are the one putting in the hard work and determination.

You will not go back to how you were now because you have come to far and learnt too much.

Keep it going. You're doing great.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

lainey
25-09-05, 12:51
Hi Sam

Well done you, I'm so glad you have done so well.
Keep up the good work.

JFDI!!!

Take care

Elaine x

trac67
25-09-05, 12:57
Aww Sam i am so pleased for you honey, see with a positive attitude you can achieve almost anything. So from now on no more 'grr' or 'hum' its positivity all the way, and i am still here for you whenever you need a boost. Keep going hun, you're getting there and you will soon be in your car on your way here for a visit lol.
Take care
Love
Trac xxx

its "just a thought"

Meg
25-09-05, 14:02
Excellent Sam.

You are doing a great job of helping yourself..

Well done and congratulations

Meg

bluesparkle
25-09-05, 14:08
well done you!!! :D
isnt it just great to know that you are making progress...
you will not go back now just keep going...and enjoy every little thing you do. like you said mr "P" did appear but you still got on with having a good time... he soon gets the message
take care
rach

south
25-09-05, 14:36
Thanks guys for your replies you've brought a smile to my face
Love sam

Piglet
25-09-05, 16:22
Well done South that's great.

So no more long lines of grrr's in chat then now lol!!!!!!

Love Piglet :)

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

alexis
25-09-05, 17:03
Well done Sam, the hardest work has been done by you, Love Alexis and piggy. xx

Alexis

seh1980
25-09-05, 17:48
Great news Sam!! :D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

Lucy36
25-09-05, 20:08
aw sam, good on ye girl, keep up the good work, and if you ever need me you know where i am doll,

take care doll

love lucy xxxxxx

south
25-09-05, 21:33
Hiya
My grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr will always be part of me im affraid u guys r so friendly and supportive i never thought i would meet any ppl like u.
THANK YOU
love south grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr r

chucklehound
25-09-05, 22:10
Hi South,
Well done hun, that's fantastic. Keep up the great work and good luck for the future.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
LOve
Christine (chucklehound)
xxxxxxx

andrew
26-09-05, 08:42
hi south

great success story, a big WELL DONE to ya - hopefully your free now, the future is yours .. tc andrew

pips
26-09-05, 12:12
That's Fab news,

Well Done You,

Keep up the good work!

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

Sax
26-09-05, 12:44
Well done Sam!

Sax xx

Peru83
26-09-05, 19:17
np hun, you take care and keep moving onwards and upwards. :D

Take Carexxx

Claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

south
26-09-05, 19:22
Thanks claire
Your the best
Luv south
xxxxxxx

tygwyn
26-09-05, 21:10
What a fantastic uplifting success story! Well done you on taking control of you life!! Brilliant!!

"True acceptance means 'facing and relaxing' - it is submission" (Claire Weekes)