PDA

View Full Version : funny turns

little_linz
26-07-09, 21:01
ok this is so strange and im finding it hard to describe but its scaring me loads, today i have been having "funny turns", i was sat in the garden with all my family and my grandmother was talking to me and i felt strange as if i wasnt real, then i got a massive shock, it made me jump, its as if im not with it, i tried to put it out of my mind but i felt queer for a while, now im in the house with my partner and when he is talking to me its strange, my eyes feel more focused or something, is this anxiety or something worse or am i going completely bonkers, its so hard to try and describe this but each time it happens im getting paniky!!!, one way to describe it.. its similar to when your falling asleep and u shock yourself awake, only im already awake, Anyone who could help me with this would be doing me a massive favour, thanks xx

debs180
26-07-09, 21:08
hiya, im thinking it is anxiety, i have felt like this, especially at the beginning of all my problems, i felt as if i could hear what people were saying but not concentrating on them at the same time, as if i was in my own little world, then i would almost shake myself out of it then feel quite sicky and weird for awhile after. so honestly dont think you have nothing to worry about, but maybe go to your docs and tell them how u r feeling and get some help and advice. good luck hope you feel better soon, take care, debs xxx

little_linz
26-07-09, 21:13
yeah thats how it feels, its awful, i have had a bad week with my anxiety and maybe this is stress aswell, going to go see someone, im glad you described it like that cos i thought i was losing my marbles, cheers deb xx

paullong
26-07-09, 21:26
Hi linz...
Sounds familiar love...Anxiety does things you wouldnt believe! See a doc put youre mind at rest then o can work on it...Good luck

little_linz
26-07-09, 21:27
i have just found a post on here and what i am suffering is de-realisation, this site really helps