PDA

View Full Version : Just saying hello again!

alihud
25-09-05, 17:08
Hi everyone!Its ali here again from Wiltshire.Just thought i would let you all know how i was getting on and introdue myself to any newbies.
I'm Alison with two fantastic kids,four dogs and a florist business!Have been an anxious person all my life and suffer from panic attacks about once every few months when life gets a bit too stressful.I have had horrendous panics tho after both my children were born and have never really gotten rid of them but that doesn't mean you have to live your life around them,oh nooooooooo.After i recovered from postnatal depression i found my adored husband was having a long term affair which put me right back to square one.I was strong enough to get rid of him tho but it has been a very hard few years but i really am seeing light at the end of the tunnel.So to anyone that really can't see an end to it there really really is.Yes i still get the occassional panic but i just pick myself up and keep on going.I have finally found myself a decent man after loosing all my trust in human nature and am taking it one step at a time.Who knows what is round the corner but the more you cope with the stronger you get is the way i see it.
Oh by the way i'm the one that doesn't talk alot!!!Tee hee hee.
Ali xxxxx;);)

alihud
25-09-05, 17:10
ha ha ha i just re read my post and it looks like i'm saying i have never got rid of the children!!!!I mean the panic attacks!!!LOL you can tell i'm back!!!LOLOL
Ali xxx:D

Karen
25-09-05, 17:24
Welcome back Ali.

Glad to hear you are doing so well.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

seh1980
25-09-05, 17:35
Nice to have you back Ali!! :D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

jill
25-09-05, 18:43
Hi Ali

Happy to hear you are doing well :D

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

Elaine1
25-09-05, 19:13
Hi Ali

I'm fairly new, but just wanted to say hi!

Sounds like you have been through a tough few years, It's good to hear you have found a decent man!

Look forward to seeing more of your posts.

Take Care

Elaine XX :)

andrew
25-09-05, 19:52
hi ali,

pleased to read you've managed to move on .. tc andrew

andrew
25-09-05, 19:53
hi ali,

pleased to read you've managed to move on .. tc andrew

jennyf
25-09-05, 20:01
Hi Ali,

Im new myself, but thought i would say hi.

Im really happy that things are working out for you now.

It is difficult to find a decent guy these days, so well done, I hope it goes really well.

Take care x

bellabee
25-09-05, 20:21
Hi Ali

I'm new too, but just wanted to say that it's fab that things are working out for you. Brilliant about the decent guy - lucky you! Enjoy!

Love B x

pips
25-09-05, 20:22
Hi Ali,

Welcome back,

Glad your doing well.

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X X

Jayne
25-09-05, 20:56
Hiya Ali.

Way ta go!!!!!

Love.
jayne xxx. :D

J. Morris

kairen
26-09-05, 13:21
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIII

hello stranger, so good to hear from you, and how your doing well, glad to hear about the bloke, fingers crossed for you,

take care pet .XXX

have sent u pm too,

kairen x

Karenc
26-09-05, 15:57
Hi Ali
I am new myself but reading your last post I feel as if I am going through what you have been through I am 40 have 4 fantastic kids 1 of which is a proffesional footballer I have a good job , but unfortantly a very nasty partner whom i have been with for 17 years I have now got to a stage where life has taken its toll, I suffer from every health anxiety going as well as panic attacks if you knew me you would not belive this as people who know me think i am a very strong person- I hope that i can find the energy to compat this and move on in life but i need abit of support to just get me through each day so thats why am on this site to share experences with other people like me - I hope I have a happy ending like you

Karen c