PDA

View Full Version : The fight goes on....

paullong
27-07-09, 13:45
Day 13 of my cold turkey nightmare! Had a great (and i say that loosly!) day yesterday and thought id broken the back of it oops I was wrong. Woke up this morning anxiety through the roof then after a brief lucid time of common sense, had a few flushes and my tummy has gone and have the shakes and shed a few tears but i think that was more in disappointment. Seriously considered going back on the stuff but then again id just be getting back on the roundabout and am determined to see this out! Hopefully just one of those off days of the good and bad type...Well see! All the best
Paul

suzy-sue
27-07-09, 13:57
Paul you only have to look at what no day it is ,to know you probably would be having a bad one . Sounds like your going through what its like when you start on the stuff ,but only in reverse ..The bad days will get less until the levels adjust again.You have a good and strong determination to do it Im sure you'll succeed ,It will be worth it .Hope your day improves .Sue:hugs: x

SamP
27-07-09, 14:16
Hi Paul, congrats on doing so well. Sorry to hear you have had a bad day today but think of how well you are doing Take care

paullong
27-07-09, 15:04
Thanx girls!!
Need a bit of back up at times LOL :yesyes:

Asha1979
10-08-09, 12:07
nah you will be fine, like everything else it just takes time and a bit of faith, hang in there