PDA

View Full Version : new member

poppygirl
27-07-09, 16:04
hi my name is mandy, i'm 25 and new to this site. i have been suffering with panic attacks for 3 years and ocd since i was 13. unfortunately both seem to be getting worse lately. i'm hoping that joining this site can help me in some way...

SamP
27-07-09, 16:45
Hi Mandy, I am new to this site too. I have suffered from panic/anxiety for three years and I too feel things are getting worse not better. I have been looking at some of the older posts and they have been very useful, I am still navigating my way round the site. You are definately amongst friends on here.

Maj
27-07-09, 18:32
I've always been an anxious person and suffered from various anxiety symptoms over the years. The last few months have had ectopic heartbeats which I no longer am worried about but I've started taking that horrible breathing thing again that I had many years ago. I feel as though I'm ready to suffocate at times and it is hard going trying to keep calm when this happens, especially at work. Does anyone else every suffer from this?

poppygirl
28-07-09, 00:08
hi myra, yes i suffer from ectopic heart beats too, iam yet to find anything that helps it. most of the time i end up walking around the garden for hours on end!!