PDA

View Full Version : Heyloo From Worcester!

cathytink3rb3ll
27-07-09, 18:04
Hi All,

I have never been on one of these forums before - but my boyfriend suggested it as he has one for all of his car things :blush:

Im Cathy and I'm interested in joining this to see how other poeple deal with anxiety and panic attacks and maybe even depression. Just after some guidence and support and just a bit of a chat really.

Im 21 and have had panic attacks/anxiety/depression sinse the age of 17 and lately it seems like im back to square 1 with it all :wacko: in the sense that its getting worse lately and not stable or any better...

Anyway I look forward to talking to all you guys

Thanks,

Cathy :D

cathytink3rb3ll
28-07-09, 14:35
Thanks!

Im excited about meeting and chatting with everyone,

paullong
28-07-09, 15:17
Great site and defo helps to know you aint alone. Aint been here long myself but its helped a lot. As Tetley says chat rooms great too met loads of great people and had a laugh along the way! Take care hope to bump into you...
Paul

cathytink3rb3ll
28-07-09, 16:54
Thanks Paul - Nice to meet you :)

marie1974
28-07-09, 18:31
hiya and welcome, i am from cheltenham so not too far from you, i am sure you will make loads of new friends here and get loads of great advice and support. hugs xxx

pammy1944
28-07-09, 19:14
hi I'm pam from chorley i didnt know i could introduce myself here till now ..........i started last week and love the site .........xxx

kafebrown
28-07-09, 20:19
Hey Im Angela from Blackburn, not far from you Pam!! Welcome to both of you x

MrsPussycat
28-07-09, 20:58
Hi i'm Cath from Preston this my first time, really looking forward to receiving advice and encouragement to beat this thing.:yesyes:

cathytink3rb3ll
29-07-09, 12:58
I always knew that tonnes of poeple suffer with these things daily - but its made me happier knowing there are actual people there already (of that makes sense)
It kind of chills me out a bit reading about everything here and its a bit encouraging reading about things that sound exactly the same as what Im dealing with - thanks guys :blush:
And to Donna01 - I might be moving to Cheltenham soon so I might see you around !!

xx