PDA

View Full Version : Missing Fifi cat

tulatu2
27-07-09, 19:29
We had a housewarming party on Saturday and one of my cat's has not been home since, I have searched high and low asked neighbours but no sign of her, I am hoping she is just angry and will return but was told maybe a buzzard had her, surely this can't be true, she is small but there are so many mice and rabbits about I think the buzzards would go for these first. Do cat's just leave home? my other cat has done this a few times but alwats came back. She is my baby and only girl cat any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.:weep:

bottleblond
27-07-09, 19:43
Hi there

Has your cat been Neutered? If not then she may be off on the um...randan as my mum calls it.

Get some posters printed and put them through some of the neighbours doors, the local shop and the ice cream van.

Hope she turns up
Lisa
xxx

tulatu2
27-07-09, 20:19
She has been neutered so she isn't off for that reason, been to all neighbours, can only hope she is annoyed with us about the noise from party and too many people and she will return soon. x

t0rt01se36
27-07-09, 20:33
Have you contacted the Cat's Protection League? They have a website which advertises Lost and Found and might also have links on to advertise that your cat is missing.

tulatu2
27-07-09, 20:39
Not yet no, have contacted the vet's will ring cat protection tomorrow, thank you.

kazzie
28-07-09, 11:38
Hi:D

Cats eh:lac:

Mine constantly come and go...sooooooo unfaithfull!!!!

A good tip is to go out and call her late at night and listen carefully incase you hear a miow from a shed or garage etc.....she may have got shut in

Ring the local RSPCA and BLUE CROSS they have a database of lost and found cats

Posters etc are a good idea like Blondy suggested

Lost and found coloum of local paper is good too!!!

I have just discovered the whereabouts of a cat I lost a year and a half ago he has gone a bit ferral and we are currently trying to catch him in a trap provided by cats protection

Try not to worry too much Im sure the naughty article will be home soon:hugs:

Keep us posted

Luv Kaz x:hugs: