nomorepanic
10-01-04, 22:12
Jay
come and talk to us in chat room

Nicola

diana
10-01-04, 22:59
Jay,

Sorry to hear you are feeling down again. You have not failed though, it is just the way our minds work that keep us in this whirlpool of irrational thoughts. You will be fine, and you will get back on your feet remember that. We are all here for you. Take care, and don`t beat yourself up over this set back. Go to the chat room like Nicola suggests, you will find plenty of suppport and advice there. Good luck!!!!

Diana xxxx

Scaredtoolong
14-01-04, 04:26
Hi Jay,

DON'T DESPAIR! I too had setback after setback when I was first recovering. I pestered Meg (Radar) with emails. Seemed like each time I "got over" one symptom and I thought "Gee, I finally have this licked" a new symptom would creep in. It isn't til we put all these assorted symptoms into perspective and see them for what they are....physcial SYMPTOMS...manifested by our worrying about them, too much...try not to be TOO interested in them and realize..."This too will pass". Don't let the setbacks keep you from realizing your goal to overcome this condition. If I can beat this (and I did) anyone can. I have said before in other posts, I think I was the worst case on the planet. Hang in there, SUCCESS is just around the bend!!!!

Hugs, Susan
NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!