PDA

View Full Version : crying all morning

rebeccad
28-07-09, 13:13
god i feel such a loser for letting myself get like this, as some of you are aware by now i am convinced that i have ms, twitching, burning feelings in hands, numb feeling in face and now i feel totally off balance and light headed sort of like when you dont eat, i had a cold last week and part of me thinks maybe it is just fluid in the ears but would that honestly make you feel lightheaded, i walk perfectly straight as i have been testing many times. I am constantly thinking about it and am honestly driving my husband away. I have been to the docs numerous times apart from the light headed feeling, i seriously cannot keep going back with one symptom after another, If this really was ms would i not be walking off balance instead of just feeling light headed, im so confused i dont know where to turn next :-(

agent orange
28-07-09, 14:00
Check it out with the doctor, sometimes you can call the doctor and tell him/her your symptoms, if you are worried then that is what you must do. No one on here can diagnose you, but we can all give advice etc. The doctor is the best place. I have posted on some of your other threads. I hope you feel better soon.

RosieXXX
28-07-09, 14:22
Hello rebecca

I think you should go back to your doctor too, and explain exactly how you are feeling. Sometimes anxiety gets to a level when we are unable to cope with the awful feelings it brings. I am sure your doctor will be understanding, so don't feel awkward about going back.

agent orange
28-07-09, 14:27
Absolutley, doctors can be very understanding and if you have a good doctor, then stick to him/her. Please do not doctor hop, it's not very usefull and you have to start telling the doctor your symptoms from the start, If your doctor was worried he/she would have referred you,

paullong
28-07-09, 15:05
when my anx kicked back in at new year it started with a head cold and being convinced i was falling over and off balance all the time apparently i had a slight ear infection! The trouble was id had a bit of a rough year and something so trivial was all it needed to spiral me out of control as the anxiety just fed off everything i was telling it! 7 months on and still get dizzy and stuff but deep down i know it aint true dealing with it however is a different story! Will get there in the end as i have before and im sure you will too...Stay strong...all the best
Paul x

Mudskipper
28-07-09, 16:02
Hi
To me, your symptoms sound pretty much the same as the ones I get from time to time and, after 10 years of it, I accept that it is caused by the anxiety, occasionally coupled with whatever seasonal virus happens to be doing the rounds. As regards MS, my wife was diagnosed with this 10 years ago and her symptoms were all far more pronounced and definite than what you describe, so by all means check with your doctor again if you want more professional reassurance, but it sounds highly unlikely to me.

Take care.

cheekycharlie
29-07-09, 08:50
Hi Rebecca, to me you sound like I did about 2 yrs ago when I started with HA. Everything I had wrong with me would be blown out of proportion. I drove my fella mad, my family & my friends as was always seeking reassurance. You sound to be suffering from HA & you need to see your doctor. I wouldn't recommened just going on meds (although if you feel you want to, go ahead) but I didn't take this route, I took therapy instead & yes you have to wait a while for it & it doesn'tm work over night but it does work & they IS light at the end of the tunnel although it doesn't feel like it at the time. 2 yrs on, I would like to say I am back to 99.9% myself again. I am not ruling out every suffering from an attack again but I know I can get better now & thats the main thing. You have to believe they is nothing medically wrong with you & you will be ok. I don't come on here much but if you want to PM me to talk, your more than welcome. Take care hun. xxxx