PDA

View Full Version : How on earth did I get from sit ups,to popping ribs,to lymphoma,in the space of secs?

Wee-Mee
29-07-09, 01:24
Okay,so I though maybe some exercise would maybe help me feel a bit better with all my "stuff" going on..inside my ribs or chest there is a clickin,popping or something,it's all connected to this ear of my lung cancer fears and breast cancers fears and having pain under my left breast and arm and all my ribs.

I googled popping rib cage whilst trying to do sit ups..as that's what happened..

It came up hodgins! LYMPHOMA! Someone had a mass in their ribs that popped.

OH MY GOD IM FREAKING OUT NOW. HOLY CRAP. THATS EXPLAININ why I feel crap all the time,tired,getting colds, etc. :'( :weep: :weep: :weep:

I'm waiting on blood test results and a chest xray anyways.. I am so worked up to high does now..MORE so! I am gettin rather fed up with my lack of any sort of strength.

I keep ruining the life that I am convinced I'm losing! :weep:

nomorepanic
29-07-09, 15:47
I thought you were going to order that HA book that I got especially in for you to help?

It is well worth a read.

LisaLisa
29-07-09, 15:57
hey wee mee

'someone' has a mass in their rib and that was s**t for them, thats where the story ends for you. You dont have that stuff, your okay sweetie.

I started all this with hodgkins and lymphoma before settling on hiv. Really wish I hadnt read any of it now.

The ribs can make noises for loads reasons but when you are so anxious your mind shuts all them out

Honestly your okay
Lisa
xxx

This post has been automatically edited by the NMP post filter

Wee-Mee
29-07-09, 21:26
I am always not well and I am worried worried worried.

My throat now feels weird :weep:

I scratched and it feels like there is tiny bump at the side of neck down along the line whee your thyroid and windpipe are so now I am beginning to freak about thyroid cancer and throat cancer :weep:

I have to get phone for blood test results tomorrow too and I am sick to death of alll of this. :(

Thanks for the replies *hugs*

xxxxxxx

RosieXXX
29-07-09, 21:46
This Health Anxiety is awful, and I know how difficult it is to get out of the vicious cycle of worry. Please stay away from google - it is your worst enemy and feeds your anxiety. At least you have seen the doctor, and are waiting for some results, so I hope you mind will be put at rest soon.

I am sure in time, with the right sort of help, you will manage to gain control of you health anxiety and it will be a battle you can win. Meantime, you know we understand and are here to support you.

Wee-Mee
29-07-09, 21:51
:weep: yeah and I am very greatful for this site.

I am going to get the HA book. Nic is going to send me it :)

I am prodding about my throat now. argh.

And then my appetite will go and I ll lose weight but will probably contribute that to my illness(es) :weep: