PDA

View Full Version : looks.

tina2004
10-01-04, 22:45
does anyone find that when there really bad wae anxiety they look like crap,,i look terrible ,got no energy and i just look and feel a mess,its worring cause i keep thinking i must be really ill to look and feel so bad ,i got spots and look pail and just horrible.tired all the time.

Buby
10-01-04, 23:49
hi tina.

when i panic i cry, thats the only way i look terrible. well i do have spots anyway but thats the way life is aint it?. dont worry if you look a mess. most people who think they look great look worse. like on wife swap, most of them looked terrible. so dont worry yourself even more, we all look terrible from time to time.

keep posting and hugs

rachel

bananarbabe
11-01-04, 02:00
I usually feel that I look like crap but at this point I'm not caring much about my appearance cause I'm focusing more on battling anxiety. I must agree with rachit on the fact that most people who think they look great actually look worse :-)

chris

Laurie28
11-01-04, 13:34
Hiya Guys,

They say when you feel good inside you look good outside so maybe if you feel rotten you look rotten!!

I am the same suffering from spots and dark circles under my eyes!!

I have recently started a good skin care routine - when I turned 25 I thought i better sort this out now!!

Anyway the motion of cleansing, freshening and moisturising helps me feel better it is kind of therapeutic!!

I feel if i look after myself on the outside I have strated to feel better on the inside!!

(Hope that made some sense)

Love
lucky

Brownie
11-01-04, 23:02
All i know is that for the past few months i have been dealing with severe panic attacks constantly (it has calm down a bit recently thank god!lol) And the anxiety madde be break out with pimples all of my face it sure does take a tole on the depression that has always came hand in hand with my anxiety. but as bananarbabe said Im more concentrating on feeling better and battling the panick attacks.
-Christie[:I]

benoo5
12-01-04, 00:09
ime with lucky on this...when your anxious/depressed,you need a pick me up...a nice long bath,a good home facial,a little make up,a good brush of your hair,change into newly washed clothes...its just the little steps,you take,that will lead to bigger steps to feeling better..best wishes..bryan.

bananarbabe
12-01-04, 02:49
Bryan,

That was such a good idea. I like spent a while pampering myself this evening with a warm bath, face mask, and even straightened my hair and I feel more pretty now.

Chris