PDA

View Full Version : Majorly freaking out : (

DizzyDi
29-07-09, 16:01
Heya,

Feel a bit of a fraud coming back on here after so long. I went through a really bad patch last year and was on here consantly and some of you guys out there really were my life savers. Then as soon as I felt a lot better I kinda drifted from the site and forgot about it a bit, and didnt realise that it was when I was better that I was probably most needed on here to help support others : (. So its kinda with a bit of shame :blush: that I ask for your guys support again.
Im just really panicky at the mo as I think I may be pregnant and I dunno if I can deal with this on top of all my normal panicks. If someone could give me some advise it would be really helpful. Im 19 and about to move away to university so really dont need this at the mo :weep:.

cathytink3rb3ll
29-07-09, 16:08
Hi DizzyDi

I think the main thing you need to find out before anything else is if in fact you are pregnant.
If you are too scared to do the test - maybe get a friend to come around when you do it. As you will really have to find this out before you think about moving to university.
I shouldnt worry about not being on here for a while - I've only just joined and I can tell that everyone is really nice and just all here for support and advise.

I hope your panic subsides a bit :hugs:

xxx

DizzyDi
29-07-09, 16:10
Thanks Cathy, yer i was wondering whether it may all be in my head, over thinking things, over worrying but I suppose theres only one way to find out. Thanks for the help xxx

chantelle
29-07-09, 16:53
Hi there

just go and get a test-kit - the worry of "Am I Arn't I" will not do you any good. It takes so little to slide back into that 'bad place'. Do not give in to it. I find if you take action you will be more pleased with yourself,

Take care & remember it will work out for you either way.....

Chantelle

DizzyDi
31-07-09, 19:52
Major panic stations averted. I took a test and am baby free : ) Thankyou so much for your kind posts. Your so right Chantelle the Am I Arent I was making me feel ill worrying about it. Can look forward to uni now.

: ) xxxxx

chantelle
31-07-09, 23:05
So glad for you - worry does such awful things to us!!!! Enjoy uni & good luck with your future.