PDA

View Full Version : Hi.took me a while!

s6r6hst6r
29-07-09, 18:54
Hello everyone. I`v been a member on this site for a while, have just read posts and found it so hard to accept that most of my problems are due to anxiety that I didn`t want to introduce myself. I`v been having panic attack for about a two months now and its at least one a day at the moment. I`v lost my job and no longer dare drive and the there is only one place I can go that i feel remotely safe. I drink way too much as this is the only thing that stops the attacks so I can go out but I never drink in the day........until yesterday when I drank from 1 onwards as I was so fed up and angry at not being able to go shopping or do just drive as I used to enjoy driving so much. Sorry that was a bit more long winded than intended. I think this site is excellent and has already helped a bit. thanks for reading:unsure:

xxx

Utility
29-07-09, 21:01
Hi,

Welcome to the site.

Have you been to your doctor's to talk over how you feel. That should really be your first port of call.

Cakey
29-07-09, 22:30
Hello!!
Welcome to this site, isn't it bloody brilliant!? There's people on here to listen, care and share their experiences. The best part is.... WE'RE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT! I suffered in silence and then found out about this site, we're here to help. By posting on here you have made your first positive step to recovery! Well done! Hopefully we can chat in the chat room at some point.

Cakey

chantelle
30-07-09, 01:17
Hi there

welcome to the site - it's great for getting rid of your frustrations and everyone's similar so you feel free to rant & rave 'til your heart's content!!!!

Take care

Chantelle

pammy1944
30-07-09, 10:34
welcome s6...........i just know you will find help and support on here xx

lorac
30-07-09, 11:56
Hi

Welcome to the site, good to have you here. I think that once you accept that your problems are down to anxiety then you can start working at it and this site is a very good place for you to get lots of good advice and support.

Take care

Carol