PDA

View Full Version : Fed up off feeling bad when on the pills and off the pills

Tracy43
30-07-09, 11:45
Hi A ll
I am pretty fed up right now, ok I have pms as well so that does not help but I really am fed up.
I have been on pills now since end of Jan and really want to stop but my doc wants me to stay on them.
The thing is although they ease one lot of things they bring about a new lot and I am fed up off the battle.
I have tried stopping them b4 but it just made me feel so ill.
I just feel like I am running around in a circle from one bad feeling to another and not feeling great anywhere.
Has anyone got any wise words for me?

Thanks
Tracy

chantelle
30-07-09, 12:07
Hi Tracy

sorry to hear you are feeling fed up. I had a bad patch about a year ago and weaned off tablets after 6 months. Then 6 months after I had come off the tablets, and had felt fine, the depression came back much more severly and has lasted for a lot longer than last time. This time I will stay on meds for a lot longer to make sure I won't suffer a relapse again!!!! But that is me, you know what's best for you. Look after yourself and if you feel like that, just pm me and I'll write back ASAP. Believe me, I totally understand how you feel - it's a matter of getting through each day in the hope that you're one step closer to 'normality'. Thankfully, I've started having good spells and so I feel that this 'hell' is coming to an end and that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Take care

Chantelle

Tracy43
30-07-09, 12:19
Thanks
You know I have no desire in me anymore or joy. My life is perfectly fine but I feel nothing. Its almost like going through the motions but not quite being here. I dont feel anything. Just darkness and all I do is stare into open space and barely talk to anyone unless i have to. I force myself to act normal in front of my son but its so hard sometimes when you just want to curl up and be left alone.