PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

Brownie
11-01-04, 08:29
Hi everyone i have already posted a couple of messages in the panic forum and in the medication forum, as much imput as possible would be great lol;). Well i guess i'll tell you a little bit about myself, My name is Christie i am 19 years old i live in New Jersey about 10 minutes from New York City and i have been suffering from panic attacks since i was 7 years old i was able to control them most of my life up until a couple of months ago and they are worse then ever now. well any help would be great! Thanks
P.S :) This is truthfully i think the best panic site i've been on everyone is so helpful, thanks again.
-Christie

Meg
11-01-04, 10:44
Hi Christie,

Welcome to the site

Have a good hunt around. Use the search facility up top and then come back if you have any particular questions ..

If you learnt to control them before you can do it again.. What set you off this time ?

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Laurie28
11-01-04, 14:44
Hiya Christie,

Welocome to the site.

I found this site and the relief was UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!

Hope you get as much relief from this site as i did

Take Care

Love
lucky

nomorepanic
12-01-04, 22:12
Hi Christie

Welcome to the site. You will get a lot of help and support on here so take time to read both this forum and the website.

Take care.

Nicola

uryjm
12-01-04, 22:27
Hi Brownie
I'd my first ever panic attack in New York City, maybe because I was a long way from home (and not really missing it. The guilt!! The guilt!!!) I wish I had access to this site then. It would have done a lot to calm me down, and I hope it helps you too.

Jim

stimpy
12-01-04, 22:52
Hi Christie

Nice to met you.

Love and Best Wishes
Liz xxx

[:p] Panic Monster & Scatty Excentric

Buby
12-01-04, 23:13
hi brownie.

welcome too the site. Ive had my PA's since i was 4 and im only 14 now. you should go in the chatroom, its great to release your nervousness when you feel down and great to have fun and talk to people too. i wont be in there unless my dad lets me back in again. Just remember we are all here to help.

hugs Rachel xx

red
14-01-04, 23:49
Hi Brownie

Welcome to the site - hope you find it as useful as I have. Keep in touch, it really does help.

Take care

Red
xx