PDA

View Full Version : Funny eye and face pain getting worse

fairyloveheart
30-07-09, 18:40
:weep: :weep: Ok, so now I am back to the Brain Tumour worry. Had an MRI in Feb to rule this out, but vould one grow quickly.
For those of you who don't know, have had facial pain since Dec 2007. Symptoms have remained pretty much the same. Pain in my forehead, nose, behind my ear. No medication makes a difference. Have seen ENT and Neurologist, had CT and MRi scan and no diagnosis.

Now today, I wake up and my eye has gone funny, hard to explain as it just wasn't right, I could see ok, but it felt like there was a cloud over my eye. I looked in the mirror and it looked more 'gunky' than usual and then it wore off after about an hour after waking. Since then have had a cracking frontal headache and feel woozy/dizzy and almost as if I have a hangover, which I haven't.

I now think it must be a BT again :weep:

den68
30-07-09, 18:49
If you had an mri in feb and they told you there wasnt a tumour there wont be one now. I was given an mri as i thought it was a tumour but no it wasnt and i still get most of the symptoms but have accepted with relief its not a bt. I found that even if i still had symptoms they dont seem as bad now im not panicking about a tumour. I know its hard but if you can convince yourself its not a tumour your anxiety will hopefully drop a bit and the symptoms become more bearable
denise

fairyloveheart
30-07-09, 20:00
I have been trying to ignore it since I had the MRI results back in Feb and have tried to put it to the back of my mind. Trouble is the pain knocks me for six and a few days a week it pretty much incapacitates me, and now the thing with my eye is worrying me. It almost feels like my eye is bunged up!