PDA

View Full Version : New to this

twiglet
27-09-05, 20:25
Hi, i am completly new to this. i have suffered from severe panickattacks
for five and a half years. i guess it sounds quite naive but up untill a few months ago i didnt realise how common it is. there is only two of my friends that know about what i have and my husband. But somehow it doesnt feel like they completly understand what im going through. it would be nice to talk to someone who might understand.

Barb
27-09-05, 20:33
Hi Twiglet

A big warm welcome to the site, we certainly know what you are going through here and you will get lots of help and support

Luv Barb xxx

trac67
27-09-05, 20:34
Hi Twiglet,
Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice and make some good friends here. Pm me if you need a chat and i will give you my MSN address, if you have MSN.
Take care
Trac xx

its "just a thought"

kt
27-09-05, 20:37
Hi Twiglet,
welcome to the site. This really has been so helpful to me and i am sure it will help you too.
take care, kt x

Be gentle and you will need no strength, be patient and you will achieve all things.

Meg
27-09-05, 20:39
Hi Twiglet

Welcome

Have a good hunt around the website and all its pages of information

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

tammyg
27-09-05, 20:51
Hi Twiglet

Welcome to the site. It is hard for people who have never experienced it to properly understand. We all know what you are going through though, I am sure you will get lots of support.

Tam x

Dan
27-09-05, 20:58
sorry very new to this too- and the computer lark so ignore my last message
i have had anxiety problems and panic attacks for five years on and off
however they went a bit out of control last year after my nan died
took some meds and started to feel better came off them after recommended 9 months and slowly getting bad again i woukd really prefer not too take them again as i dont wont to be on them forever
any ideas i feel i am wasting my life sorry

twiglet
27-09-05, 21:18
Hi ya Dan,
this is my first day on any site but already i have had possitive feedback.
it seems like a good place to comunicate our feelings with people who knows what were going through. sometimes it helps just to talk to someone when youre feeling really low.
but dont think you are wasting your life because we can beat this thing. it might take some time but dont give up. If you feel like a chat pm me...
you're not alone in this:)

tracyp584
27-09-05, 21:37
Hey Twiglet,

Welcome to the site!!

Take care,

tracy x x

Every time you avoid your fears they become stronger,every time you face your fears they become weaker.

Karen
27-09-05, 22:00
Hi Twiglet

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Sue K with 5
28-09-05, 00:57
Hello twiglet

I like the name ! Welcome to NMP ! Its very hard suffering with panic and anxiety especially when you have no one around you to share with, but you are in such a great place here, people are warm, caring and understand your issues completely

Come into chat anytime and take care of yourself

Sue with 5

scknight