PDA

View Full Version : stupidity!!!

nervousnikki
01-08-09, 08:00
i know this is so silly but its not gonna stop me doing it.

Yesterday i cut my finger at work, i work in a shop, i went straight to the first aid box, antispetic wipe out, then i used the hand sanitizer OWWW. only then did i think it safe to cover the cut.

Today the cut is fine but it wont stop me putting a plaster on it so other peoples germs cant infect me. i do know some of u may be lol, but that still wont stop me.

Does any1 else do things they know is daft but still do it.

oh yea and my latest obsession is checking my temp in case i got S.F!!

lajjj
01-08-09, 08:14
yes ha ha!!! i work in a shop too and have hand sanitizer at my till i wash my hands after every customer! i wont open bags for them as it involves licking fingers.... all because of swine flu anyone coughs and i freak out and start covincing my self am gonna get it and the more i think about it the more ill i feel its proper mad!

nervousnikki
01-08-09, 16:38
thank u x

We have hand gel at every till point and i have to admit to scowling at any1 who dares to cough or sneeze in any public place. so much so a lady in the que i was serving coughed and she must have seen the 'look'. She said she did feel guilty coughing in public and assured every1 she did not have s.f lol.

I'm home now and the plaster is off and the hands sanitised!

lajjj
01-08-09, 19:29
ha ha i stand right back from them when they cough n that they should stay home and not spread their germs! we had 2 staff off with s.f and i had worked along side them i was past my self! xx