PDA

View Full Version : swollen gland

Mondie
02-08-09, 11:04
I posted yesterday about how tired I am at the minute and this morning I have woken up and I have noticed that the gland under my chin on the left is swollen and sore.

I had a bad cold virus a few weeks ago and would say that I am over it now (slight cough left) so why would my gland decide to come up now? Is that normal? The gland on my the back of my neck was swollen when I had the cold but it has since gone down.

I had glandular fever about 13 years ago, do you think I have it again? Can you get it again?

I hate being poorly, my boyfriend gets so frustrated with me and my HA goes into overdrive *sigh*

cassy1989
02-08-09, 11:06
Hello, your glands have probably just come up cos you are recovering and they are still fighting off a slight infection. I'm sure its nothing to worry about but if you are still worried pop to the doctors tomorrow so they can put your mind at rest x

Mondie
02-08-09, 12:25
My HA is starting to take hold, I can feel the panic rising.

Why am I so ill all the time - totally fed up with it all now.

I WANT TO BE WELL AND NORMAL

:weep:

louiseR2031
06-08-09, 19:17
I had ear infections when I was younger, and I found 2 lumps just under my ear a little while ago, I went to the doctors and they said they were swolen scared glands, they also said this could be because of the ear infections that had happened years ago but the glands had swolen and scared due to the infections...It's complicated but I don't think it is anything to worry about.

Hope I helped :)

Louise. x