PDA

View Full Version : Missed Beats

Cinders4
28-09-05, 14:58
Well not like me but Im posting from work, the reason being Iam having loads of missed beats today and feeling a bit alone with it all. I have a responsible job where I have four teams dependant on me for advice so things can get very busy at times. But today has been fine, no undue stress had a nice lunch with a friend (no alcohol) but since Ive been back in my office its been really bad. I keep getting up and going round to chat to various people to distract myself but this doesnt seem to be helping.

I only ever used to get the odd one out of the blue that would feel like someone squeezed my heart for a second and arrived witrh a thump. Those dont happen so much these days but I get the less strong gulp in the chest type feeling ones with increasing frequency. Today being the worse.

Its weird somedays I feel quite in control of how I deal with this and other days like today Id just like to cry and have a cuddle.......

Im sure tomorrow I will be fine but for now I have that feeling of impending death hanging over me...........

Sorry to be so gloomy but can anyone out there relate to this???

seh1980
28-09-05, 15:24
hi Cinders,

It's pretty normal to have a day when they really get to you. It doesn't matter what the symptom is, it just seems to be there constantly. You are still at work and you are not letting them change your normal routine so you have already beat them in a way. They will go away soon so don't worry. Just stay busy!!

Sarah :D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

linjane
28-09-05, 18:37
Hi Cinders,
I'm with 110% on this one, you know I suffer with the missed really bad too and like you some days are much worse than others.

I don't understand them, I don't like having them and I just wish I could accept that they weren't dangerous, like everyone assures us that they're not.

Hope you're feeling better now but please PM me anytime if you need to.

Love, Linda.xxx

Cinders4
28-09-05, 19:32
Hi thanks for the reassuring messages, I made it through work and still alive but feeling a bit poo really... Had a cuddle from my partner which always helps, but bad days always leave me feeling quite low and withdrawn for a few days almost like a heavy feeling over me.

Anyway have to now sort some bills out so that should occupy me for a while.

Got my last therapy session tomorrow which Im not looking forward to, I have been seeing Mariam for a year now once a week and although this has really helped me start to look at my life and start to unravel things Ive only just scratched the surface. Im sure this has probably contributed to todays bad day.

Anyhow its at times like these when you really appreciate the forum and realise that you dont have to be alone with all the crappy feelings.

Thanks again girls
xxxxx

meatybuddy
28-09-05, 20:36
hi cinders

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Anyhow its at times like these when you really appreciate the forum and realise that you dont have to be alone with all the crappy feelings.</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

i agree this forum is very helpfull and the ppl here are very helpfull

hope things go well with the therapist

all the best

darren

There is light at the end of the tunnel its just fiding it thats the hard part

Cinders4
28-09-05, 21:37
Thank you Darren x