PDA

View Full Version : Burning Like Pain Between The Ribs and Chest Has Come Back Again!

jone36
02-08-09, 20:12
Hi

I'm an anxiety sufferer and around 6 months ago I had this burning down my food pipe and burning between the ribs, I had a camera put down me (Gastroscopy) and a CT Scan of the stomach and all was fine. My doc gave me some Omeprozole and it went away after a couple of weeks. Now for the last few days it has come back, its making me feel constantly sick and the burning even goes into my stomach (like it did before) Just looking for some reassurance really because its worsening my other anxiety symptoms (dizzyness, racing heart, numbness in arms , legs etc.) and want to know if anyone else is suffering with this pain in the neck!

Thanx Johnny

Thumbelina
03-08-09, 12:48
Johny, if the doc who done gastrioscopy said you are fine - you should be confident that it is anxiety.
Anxiety gives fake heartackes, headacked, and etc.

I have terrible burning sensations 3 years ago and was admitted. I was confident it was heard attack.

I have GAD and still sometimes buy those symptoms for real but trying not to be mistaken more often.

Good luck

jone36
03-08-09, 14:30
Thnx for that, went to see the doc today, and guess what?? more Omeprozole!!! wow! can't wait to start taking them, gosh they make me feel sooo sick!

Johnny