PDA

View Full Version : Back from holiday

MOJO
02-08-09, 21:30
Well folks I'm not sure if this should be classed as a success or not but here goes! As some of you will know I was frightened to death about going on my holidays to Eastbourne as I live right up on the west coast of Scotland and it's a long way to go by public transport. I am back and the journey there and back was far better than I thought it would be. I didn't have a major panic and anxiety was fairly low. I had some bad times during the two weeks but didn't let it stop me going places. I made two long train journeys to visit a friend and a relation while I was there. I also had some really good times. Every evening was really good and I felt calm:yesyes: . I was out every day (with hubbie) and never once said I can't go out or shied away from doing things even when I didn't want to go. :D I'm so pleased I went and hope that I can build on the good times I had and that my anxiety will lessen. I know my worst problem is anticipatory anxiety. Very hard to deal with. I want others who feel they just can't do things to believe me when I say that if I can do it then you can too. Nobody could have been more scared than I was. I just keep telling myself that no matter how bad I feel, nothing actually happens to me other than I feel awful and that doesn't need to stop me trying to live my life and do "normal things" as best I can.
Sorry this is such a long post, Hope you're still awake!!!:hugs: xxx

kazzie
02-08-09, 22:05
WELL DONE YOU:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Luv Kaz x:hugs:

chantelle
03-08-09, 00:24
Fantastic achievement!!!!! Well done you and the break from routine will have done you good too.

So pleased for you
Chantelle

Ophelia105
03-08-09, 06:23
It sounds like success to me!

Fantastic..

Veronica H
03-08-09, 15:54
:yesyes: Brilliant news Mojo.

Veronica

Anxious_gal
03-08-09, 18:35
well done! even if you did get anxiety its still a success because you went and faced your fears and you should be very proud of yourself :-)

sb001f8994
04-08-09, 11:38
Well done mojo. Im very pleased you had a good time.

Take care,

Carol x

magpie girl
05-08-09, 13:47
well done mojo:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

MOJO
07-08-09, 09:24
Hi! Just wanted to thank you all for your comments. :hugs: