PDA

View Full Version : one day fine next day very bad again,please help

gypsywomen
03-08-09, 08:38
yesterday went to 2 parties overcame my nerves had great day ,,,now today very bad .tum churning morbid thoughts light headed,, feel sad that one day you can fee great next day bang here we go again can anyone explain why this happens please

sandramick
03-08-09, 11:46
hi gypsy
i have no idea why it happens like this i am just the same , one day i can go anywhere the next im scared to go out the door . i just try to enjoy the good days an try not to worry to much about the bad ones .
all the best
sandra
xxxx:bighug1:

cathytink3rb3ll
03-08-09, 15:59
Hi gypsywoman

Im the same too and yet I havnt found a good way of dealing with it = espesh if im at work...

I just normally sit it out then look forward to the next good day and try and really enjoy it when i can

you take care now xxx

NoPoet
03-08-09, 17:40
Hi Gypsy, I might be able to sort you out with some anti-depression, anti-anxiety, anti-stress and improved-motivation hypnosis mp3s, send me a PM if you want me to help you get hold of the best ones! You will need to listen to them every day though!

PS If you are having good days that is a VERY good sign; make sure you enjoy them to the fullest, and use them to fight back against your depression any way you can!!