PDA

View Full Version : im scared

willz88
03-08-09, 12:56
im scared of getting swine flu, today i awoke at 11:30 stood up wallked afew stepps n felt dizzyish (only when i stepped tho) n was talking to me mate on facebook n he said i got swine flu (think he was winding me up) apart from this i feel fine and ate my breakfast as per usuall but now i am so anxious about it my anxiety is making me more dizzy think im gunna try go back sleep n forget about it.

willz88
03-08-09, 13:21
right my dizzineess has kinda gone the only reason i kinda of feel weird now is just my usually anxiety s**tty feeling, i find when i panic i get sweaty hands and coldish feet and a hot head (duno why just always do i have right now lol) i must have drank about 3 pints of water tsince 11:30am n ate 1 apple and my cerial wich was 2x shredded wheat with a nana n milk :)

but if any1 has any idea why i felt dizzyesh when i awoke could u pls let me know as its going to be bugging me all day :(

thanks

This post has been automatically edited by the NMP post filter

sweetypie
03-08-09, 19:19
hiya i feel dizzy every morning hunni no need to worry infact because of my panics i feel dizzy all day too
im taking anti sickness meds what help my dizzyness my mums suffers from virtigo so i sympathise her alot

tasia
03-08-09, 19:51
Hay there..
yep me too im dizzy nearly all the time..i did have vertigo once and got tablets for it that was really bad walking into walls stuff dizzyness....my dizzyness now is still horrible but i put up with it ive had it for months it wont go away all i know is the more you dwell on things the worse they become...