PDA

View Full Version : Help! In a bad way.....

turnthelighton
03-08-09, 14:29
Hi Guys, I am really fed up. So tired all the time and feel so miserable and sad. I am sleeping for England, was only up for 2 hours this morning and then went back to bed. Just got up again about 1/2 an hour ago and wham I am tired again and my muscles and joints ache so much. I have been like this for two weeks now, since I had the flu.

I have even googled, I know not the best idea and got all paniky about having Luekemia...............

I was back at the doctors last week and he gave me some anitibotics, all my flu/cold symptoms have gone I just feel like I have been hit by a truck. Never felt this bad before.

So down and upset, all I do is cry...

mick_uk
03-08-09, 14:36
Hiya,
Sorry you're feeling so bad.
Sounds like you still have the after effects of the flu. If this had come on out of the blue it could have meant something else,but it does sound like you are still getting rid fully of the flu.
And please don't google!!!!
If you still feel like it in a few days go back to your doc and let them know it's not clearing up.
hope you feel better soon

take care

mick

turnthelighton
03-08-09, 14:47
Thanks for your reply, doctor said I have to rest and listen to my body. Not good at being still and feeling so yuk! Also on day 16 of my floxoratine as well so not sure if that has anything to do with it.

turnthelighton
03-08-09, 17:31
Think I will make an appt with doctor tomorrow, getting into a right state with everything.

I think I am on my way out, my body is giving up :(