PDA

View Full Version : Off to the docs

turnthelighton
04-08-09, 13:23
Hi, off to the doctors this afternoon. Things are just getting worse, I have only just got out of bed again and still feel rubbish.

I wish I never looked on google because since then I have not been sleeping at all and my HA is sky high, convinced myself I have leukemia and this is it......

Im hungry but I can not be bothered to eat and I feel like I am in a very dark place right now

RosieXXX
04-08-09, 14:00
Hello turnthelighton,

I am glad you are going to the doctor this afternoon, because you need to be reassured that you are not suffering from some dreaded disease. I do know how it is when you get so low from the anxiety, I have been there many a time, and sometimes we get to a point when it just seems impossible to find the strength to carry on. I do think you will be feeling much relieved once your doctor can reassure you.

The flu virus does take a long while to get over, I believe you also had a secondary infection; your body has had to cope with a huge amount, so it isn't surprising you are feeling so drained, and you anxiety is running high.

Wishing you well:hugs: xxx

turnthelighton
04-08-09, 20:09
Got back from the docs, apparantly I have post viral fatigue and I am depressed. Doc wants to see me in a month to see if I am better and review my medication on floxoratine. Dr was not happy that I decided to stop my floxoratine just like that and stay off for a month but is glad I am back on it. Apparantly flu can take up to 6 weeks to get over. When I mentioned Lukeamia to the doctor she just said that they would not be doing any investigation into that....and that I must listen to my body and rest! Fingers crossed eh

pammy1944
04-08-09, 20:40
you MUST eat even if you dont want to do ..........blood sugars will be kept level if you eat properly