PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm becky and I'm new here,anyone want to chat?

Moonlight22
04-08-09, 21:09
I have depression and socially i can't cope and behave like most people can. I'm 22,female,living in surrey uk. Just looking to chat to people similar to me really and make new friends. My interests are poetry,art,films,cycling,writing,games,photography and many more. Hope i get replies soon. thanks for reading this if anyone ever does. x:)x

jose'
04-08-09, 21:49
Hi Becky, I a new here too, I love poetry and writing too, even reading your post, has made me feel that I will make some wonderful friends here, feel the same way as you...
Take care and hope to hear from you soon..

Jo xxx

NotCasey
04-08-09, 22:22
Hi!
I'm 23, I'm in Surrey too! I have suffered from depression in the past and it's crippling, I hate it. Right now I have severe anxiety and I'm struggling with that. :(

allyp82
05-08-09, 13:03
Hi Becky,

I'm Ally and I am 26 also in Surrey and currently am suffering from awful anxiety and depression - and have done since a child. At the moment I am struggling with health anxiety. I have only just registered with this site today. My interests are reading, complimentary therapies, and spiritual stuff!

Ally xx

Lee.
16-08-09, 17:48
Hello Becky I read. I'd like to chat, suffering with constant depression at the mo might be a bit easier tmrow hopefully. I'm really not sure how to use this site. I hope this finds you well. Lee.

MOJO
16-08-09, 19:17
Welcome to the site everyone!:welcome: I would be lost without it. I advise reading through the different subjects listed on the left hand side of the screen under main menu. There is so much helpful info there.
By the way is there something about living in Surrey? lol!!!!:D (only joking!)
I hope you all enjoy chatting to people with the same problems as you. It's so nice to hear from people who really understand how you feel.xxx

chantelle
16-08-09, 19:43
Hi Becky - wondered about living in Surrey too!!!!!!!lol. Welcome to the site and I hope you find all that you are looking for on here. It's great to chat with people who really understand and never judge you. You also pick up valuable tips along the way
Good luck & take care
Chantelle

magpie girl
16-08-09, 20:14
hi becky and welcome you will find lots of friendly people here :D

Macchiavelli
16-08-09, 22:29
:welcome: Becky,

I am 21 and from Surrey as well!

marc vemdalen
17-08-09, 04:48
Hi,
I am Marc from the UK, i suffer with anxiety and depression and have done for around 15 years i am getting better after seeing a councilor(is that how you spell it) for the last 2 years but still have bad times quit alot.I write and produce music and love the outdoor life ie takeing my huskies out on there beloved scooter,anyway would love to chat about my problems and try and help others
Mark