PDA

View Full Version : Hi I am new here

jose'
04-08-09, 21:47
Hi I am Jo,

Have suffered depression for 18 years, past year has been one of my worst, finally plucked up the courage to go to the doctor today and prescribed catalapram, very nervous about starting this again, as I know the side effects only too well.. Have suffered low self esteem most of my life, at the moment, find it hard to go out, if I see a reflection of myself in a car window, a mirror, I want to physically be sick.. I just long to be happy, and wake up and feel ok, haven't ever felt like that.. I want to meet people who feel the same and who I can talk to honestly about things.. I love poetry and write it, and have been for most of my depression, I think that is the one good thing that came out of it, I feel myself, happy when I write and read poetry, its when I come alive and can leave depression aside for a moment.. Hello to everyone, and very pleased to be here, on what I hope is the start of my battle to get better once and for all

kazzie
04-08-09, 21:54
Hi Jo and:welcome:

You will get lots of support here and I hope you will soon feel better:yesyes:

Kaz :D

Veronica H
04-08-09, 22:44
:welcome: Jo. Glad that you have found us. You will find friendly and supportive people here.

Veronica

chantelle
04-08-09, 23:06
Welcome to the site Jo, you'll be so glad you've joined as you'll get lots of support and advice on here.

Keep your chin up & take care

Chantelle