PDA

View Full Version : Please help

debstar
05-08-09, 06:13
I am a little scared to write on here because of the replies I might get.

I woke up Monday morning feeling fine and then after I had a shower and was doing my hair my vision started to go foggy. Straight away I thought migraine coming which I ended up with a headache on the right front side of my head. I used to get these once or twice a year but haven't had one for a few years now. This is twice now that I have had the foggy eyes in the past two weeks. I got the eye thing the other day in a shopping centre where they have refurbished a store and the store is very very bright. I had to leave the store because I couldn't focus properly. I was in the same store again on Sunday and thought this may have triggered the migraine on Monday. I am still not feeling 100% just a little drained and can't concentrate due to worry. Then a guy came into my office and asked how I was feeling because I took Monday off work and he starts saying, you should go to the doctor and get checked out cause my mate recently died from an aneurysm. Well I am s**t scared now that I have something seriously wrong with me and want to go to the doctors right now. I have very bad health anxiety about brain tumours and aneurysms. I have also been worrying a bit lately and will probably go back on cipramil.

This post has been automatically edited by the NMP post filter

Carla louise
05-08-09, 18:43
Hi Debstar, it must be great to have such positive and encouraging work mates! I always get headache and eyeache when I have been in the mall. I avoid it like the plague and I am sure it is tension and bright lights that have caused it in your case hun. I would say to you go to the docs, but not because I think its anything to worry about, just go to put your mind at ease, do you think you may need glasses? I too worry about tumours, cancer, heart attacks etc...I was convinced I was going to have a heart attack last week but i'm still here! you're are not alone x

Worry-wart
05-08-09, 21:00
I would say, having a history of migraines that it is a migraine. Aneurysms I don't think even have any symptoms so I wouldn't worry about that.

Like Carla says, go to the doctor if it persists, at least to set your mind at rest and at best to treat the migraine properly.

lonely
05-08-09, 21:14
get it checked if your worried, i felt like this last week too but i was told it was probrably more likely a virus that i had and is now easing off as i had nosebleeds to x

Anxious_gal
05-08-09, 21:42
well i get a lot vision disturbances but I'm pretty sure its because i get migraines.
did you know you can have symptom's of migraine without the actual headach

debstar
07-08-09, 00:16
Thank you for your replies. I went to the doctor and all is good. He said I showed no signs of anything to worry about.