PDA

View Full Version : Counselling needed!

cricketjar
05-08-09, 11:05
I went to the doctor yesterday and told him all that was on my mind and how bad HA is affecting me i am lucky to have such an understanding doctor who was very easy to talk to. he has suggested counselling to tackle all my bad thoughts and go from there. he has reassured me to go back to him any time if things get worse or new things come up. i also took him my blood results from my recent health check at bupa because i had high amounts of billirubin in my blood which basicallly involves my liver. anyway i now know this is something called 'Gilberts Syndrome' anyone heard of it?? its not serious and alot of people have it and dont realise. i never knew till my health check so i was glad to be reassured by my GP yesterday!! anyway my HA was going through the roof thinking about liver transplants and all sorts but now its ok. On to the next thing then what to worry about next???? think i have done everything now but i always find something. :wacko: OH have a headache today so yep you guessed it something bad is happening in my head. Does anyone find that when HA has held you back for ages by just sitting at home doing nothing when you finally get the courage to go out and do something for the whole day that when finished you feel like a train has hit you and feel tired and sick. its just that i done a whole day of cricket coaching yesterday and felt rough afterwards and still not so good this morning hense the headache??????????