PDA

View Full Version : rescue remedy

april tones
30-09-05, 00:03
hi, tried this other day, bit scepitical as others havent worked but does make you feel rlaxed in a wayyou dont realise

apriltones

seh1980
30-09-05, 10:08
Yeah April it certainly helps me :D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

Phill2
30-09-05, 10:47
Can you use it with antiDs
Phill

Don't believe everything you think

seh1980
30-09-05, 11:01
Yes, you can use it with anything :D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

desperate
30-09-05, 11:04
Cool! Might get some to go with my SJW.

First Anxiety...then panic attacks...now GAD and depression...now working on a better future!

Meg
30-09-05, 13:38
Rescue Remedy - Help needed (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2298)
rescue remedy (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2303)
Bach Rescue remedy Experience (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3967)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

desperate
30-09-05, 16:38
Thanks Meg,

Will def. get some now!

First Anxiety...then panic attacks...now GAD and depression...now working on a better future!

april tones
30-09-05, 21:13
hi, i have given my son too as he has a cold and is restless. xx it works , it is for kids and pets too

apriltones

pips
01-10-05, 20:10
Yes it's good stuff. Glad it helped you to.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

desperate
02-10-05, 12:28
i'm bidding on some on ebay!

desperate
02-10-05, 17:44
and i've won it!!

desperate
04-10-05, 12:29
Got it today.......it does do something is weird!

Just made my tongue feel quite relaxed and then that made me feel more relaxed!!

lol

Karen
04-10-05, 13:53
Glad you're finding it helpful.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

nomorepanic
04-10-05, 15:22
I use mine whilst driving so it helps to calm me - seems to work well.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

jilguero
11-10-05, 16:55
Is it best taken as drops on the tongue or in water? Need to know before Thursday for driving test!!!!!!!

Meg
11-10-05, 17:36
2 drops on the tongue when you get there and a squirt in a bottle of water to sip whilst waiting and when you get back.

Meg

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.

sophieunderscore
12-10-05, 17:06
Bach.. the guy who found out about rescue remedy has also identified 38 different extracts which work for different things for instance fear of the known or the unknown, fear of fainting etc. You can mix 5 of them together and make a tailored rememdy for yourself :)

jilguero
13-10-05, 22:19
Well took the rescue remedy as prescribed, didn't feel hugely different but did notice the churned up tummy was relieved and I actually passed my driving test first time at the age of 52!!!:D:D Very proud of myself. Thanks for the information, glad I discovered this site just in time.

Meg
13-10-05, 22:23
Many congratulations indeed on your great achievement !!!

Its a subtle effect...

Meg

april tones
13-10-05, 23:13
its not addictive is it? does it matter if you take it every day? x

apriltones

desperate
14-10-05, 10:27
Hi april no it isn't!

Well done jilguero!!

jilguero
05-11-05, 00:26
After my success with the driving test and the use of rescue remedy I decided to try it on the dog tonight who is TERRIFIED of fireworks, dropped about 6 drops onto his tongue and hey presto one chilled out dog. To me that proves its worth as he could have no idea what it was nor any expectations of its worth. A miracle!!

onejacktwo
13-11-05, 09:13
I tried it, it didn't work. [xx(]