PDA

View Full Version : Hello - i'm new here!

allyp82
05-08-09, 12:56
Hi Everyone,

I'm 26. I have been looking at this site for a few days now. It is nice to know that you're not alone with these things!

I have suffered from anxiety since a young age. It was around the time my parents were having screaming arguments every night. I can remember having breathing problems then, and it was just put down to chilhood asthma. Although the inhalers never made the slightest bit of difference. I know know it was anxiety.

My parents seperated and I was relieved. I then started getting separation anxiety from my mum.

As the years have gone on my anxiety symptoms has reared their ugly head several times with various different causes and I have started to get depression also. I had a period of about 3 years where I was on Cipralex, but am now off of it.

I am currently going though a period of high anxiety and depression, particularly health anxiety. I feel this has been triggered by several things including a house move, job I hate, and an unhealthy lifestyle for a few years.

Today is one of my betterday - hence the inclination to actually register to this site.

Sorry for the long into (that was me trying to be brief!)

Best wishes to everyone

Ally

allyp82
05-08-09, 14:09
Thanks Tetley, look forward to meeting people! :)