PDA

View Full Version : vit b complex

april tones
30-09-05, 00:06
hi, im taking these, seem to be feeling benefits, less tired ,more alert and feel happier? would this be from these? x

apriltones

desperate
30-09-05, 11:05
Hi April,

Yep it could be, I must admit I have been a bit irregular with taking mine. It is supposed to help the nervous system though so keep at it!

First Anxiety...then panic attacks...now GAD and depression...now working on a better future!

Meg
30-09-05, 13:37
Yes it supports the nervous system so may be aiding you holistically to feel better.

Then in themselves are not mood alterers

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

april tones
30-09-05, 21:18
thanks for that xx

apriltones

Wannabeloved85
09-10-05, 16:38
thought id share my quick shopping spree online lol Just bought, vitamin b complex, magneseum one a day and calcium chewy things from boots, and rescue remedy from ebay!
Er....looks alot! it ok to use them all at once?
Becci x x x

rhowes2000
10-10-05, 19:01
I take pretty much the same everyday I'm sure its safe to take them all at the same time.

tygwyn
10-10-05, 20:00
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">thought id share my quick shopping spree online lol Just bought, vitamin b complex, magneseum one a day and calcium chewy things from boots, and rescue remedy from ebay!
Er....looks alot! it ok to use them all at once?
Becci x x x

<div align="right">Originally posted by Wannabeloved85 - 09 October 2005 : 16:38:51</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Yep thats fine Becci! I take all of that bar the calcium (thats next on my list!) plus zinc & Evening Primrose Oil! Takes me all day just to take all the flamin things! Seems to be helping though.

Rach xxxx

"True acceptance means 'facing and relaxing' - it is submission" (Claire Weekes)

Wannabeloved85
11-10-05, 13:23
thanx tygwyn & rhowes.
Got my rescue remedy this morning, not tried it yet, i will when i attempt my walk tonight.
Becci x x x

desperate
11-10-05, 15:24
Good luck Becci!

Take it with you on your walk and spray it all the way if you have too!

It helps me!

First Anxiety...then panic attacks...now GAD and depression...now working on a better future!

tygwyn
11-10-05, 15:28
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">thanx tygwyn & rhowes.
Got my rescue remedy this morning, not tried it yet, i will when i attempt my walk tonight.
Becci x x x

<div align="right">Originally posted by Wannabeloved85 - 11 October 2005 : 13:23:37</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Good luck Becci

Lots of slow breathing and you'll be fine. Keep the remedy close at hand - it'll help you feel relaxed just knowing that its there.

Rach xxxx

"True acceptance means 'facing and relaxing' - it is submission" (Claire Weekes)

rhowes2000
11-10-05, 16:11
Rescue remedy is great, it really has helped me in the past. You'll soon reap the benefits!