PDA

View Full Version : Hello Nomorepanic Im Georgina New To Site

georginadolan
05-08-09, 19:07
hi everyone, im georgina im 23 years old and i have suffered with depression since the age of 15...

I fled domestic voliece last year from my hometown (London) to Norfolk into a refuge and then began a new life up here..

since being up here i have had various sessions ofcouncelling, referred for CPT (which they said i didnt need) im awaiting to be reffered to a 'mental health link worker'.. i have a stonham homestay support worker who comes to my home weekly and is fab but i just feel like ive tryed so many things to overcome my derpression and nothing is helping me.

i am currently taking 75mg of venafaxline daily for depreesion & anixity which i have suffered from badly since moving, im in such a mess i just dont know where to turn for help..

my brother recommended this site for me & i think its brilliant.

:) georgina X

bottleblond
05-08-09, 19:13
Hi Georgina

Welcome to NMP :flowers:

Firstly a massive well done in getting out of that abusive relationship. You did the right thing for you and your anxiety.

I am really glad you found us and it's lovely to meet you.

Regards
Lisa
x

diane07
05-08-09, 20:41
A huge warm welcome to nmp

you'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

best wishes

di xx

shep
05-08-09, 22:45
Hey hon, welcome to the site. You have made your first step in seeking support. There is lots of support on her but feel free to PM me if you prefer. A ........x:welcome:

pollyanna
05-08-09, 23:40
Hi georgina,

just wanted to say hi and welcome you to the site, i am sure you will get a lot of benefit from it, hope to speak to you again soon.
Take care

P x :flowers: