PDA

View Full Version : after yesterdays mishap

lonely
05-08-09, 19:59
im feeling fine today, (aka self harm), i feel better then in last week or soo not as depressed today the sun has come out and cheared me up, only one problem im due to be weighed tomorrow at eating disorder clinic, pshychiatrist threatened if i go under 40kg ill be admitted i think ive gone to 39kg, but have got some food supplement drinks to pick up tomo morning

i feel ok but am scared if they think i need admitting because of this drop, i didnt eat my tea because mum got shephards pie, i only had potato from top, im going off meat and need help with alternatives, as at moment only consists of yougurts, custard without being sick

i love cheese pies, but then afterwards feel full and yucky and always end up being sick
i thought maybe trying porridge

suzy-sue
05-08-09, 20:34
Porridge is a good idea ,especially made with milk,sprinkled with sugar .Rice pudding ,Milk shakes ,fruit smoothies ,are all easy to get down .Every little helps .Scrambled egg is always nice as long as its not overcooked .Just try to introduce something new into your diet each week and nibble on apples or choc every now and then too .Or even ice cream .If they see you are making an effort im sure there will be nothing to worry about .The drinks they give you tommorow kept my mum alive for weeks in hospital and they do help with weight gain in addition to food as well. All the best luv Sue xx:hugs: