PDA

View Full Version : are these anxiety symptoms or something else

mattc15
06-08-09, 04:10
i was just wondering if anyone has ever experienced any of these symptoms. sometimes i will get tingly all over my boddy and in my face that will come and go lasting for about a minute or two each time and gradually fades away and comes back maybe 5 mins later. Dizziness, blurred vision and chest pain? Feeling of lethargy. Just wanted to know if these are ever experienced.

LakePines
06-08-09, 05:10
Sounds like you had a panic attack and your worry is causing more panic attacks. They can last a short time sometimes. I've been there. Have you ever been to the doc? If not, consider it to put your mind at ease!

pinkfairy86
06-08-09, 10:21
i get chest pain from anxiety a lot! it does sound like a panic attack . Im going to try CBT as doctors dont always understand panic/anxiety

Louise

cricketjar
06-08-09, 11:16
i get alot of chest pains due to anxiety and often get numbness in my left arm. anxiety and panic does alot of strange things to us as im begining to realise as a new anxiety sufferer. Lethargy happens to me alot especially if i do something that requires effort so you are not alone mate. for me it seems to be different symptoms from day to day. let me know how you get on

anx mum
06-08-09, 12:18
Yes had all them symptoms hun really thought i had something bad all my tests came bk normal. The pins and needles i had was everywhere it was scary had chest pains of all kinds. Hope this helps.