PDA

View Full Version : Head Pains and Dizzyness

blightfoot66
06-08-09, 07:24
Hi,
I have had dizzyness for a while now and discussed it on here previously. One doctor decided it was BPPV, and another thouught an ear infection.

I also suffered from daily headaches for over a month and although they have now subsided, yesterday Ihad a whole new problem to worry me!!!!!

I was helping to prepare a childs birthday party and went to blow up some balloons. When doing this, I experienced head pains (not a headache). Ever since this, every time I make a head movement like turning in bed or stooping down I get the shooting pains.

This and the ongoing dizzy spellls, which also happen when I stoop or turn in bed, fuels my Brain Tumour thoughts. I no everone says its anxiety, but my answer to this is, dont I have a right to be anxious if I have a serious problem!!!!:weep:

Suppose I was just wondering if anybody else gets any symptoms like this??

Brian

pammy1944
06-08-09, 08:50
if it happened when you were blowing up balloons then it could be connected to your ear which in itself would cause dizziness i think xxxx take care

blightfoot66
06-08-09, 11:42
if it happened when you were blowing up balloons then it could be connected to your ear which in itself would cause dizziness i think xxxx take care
But its the shooting head pains that bother me!! They ony last a thew seconds but occur whenever I bend over or move my head quickly

teez
06-08-09, 12:33
i dont know if this is any comfort,,to you but i get these a lot,,normally it comes and goes,,its very worrying at the time,,as the pains normally sharp,and stops me in my tracks,,,but i no longer panic as its been going on for 18 months or more,,and the way i figure it if it was serious,,id be in trouble by now ,,lol,i also get dizzy and a fuzzy head along with it,,but ive learnt to cope with it now,

june
06-08-09, 13:31
:hugs:
scroll to the bottom of this page and have a look at the threads there and then have a look at this
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5897
You will see there are lots of bangs / bumps / zaps / pains etc that happen to our heads and they are anxiety related (i still find that very hard to believe).
I turned my head to look at the TV and the pain that shot thro my head was awful - lasted couple of seconds - the panic a lot lot longer:blush:
Best wishes
june
:hugs:
PS - for nausea and dizziness try ""sea bands"" (they look like sweat bands) i have just tried them 3 weeks and they are GREAT...

jools.sandi
06-08-09, 23:54
I agree with Tees comments. I too get these alot. They stop me in my tracks as they are always in different places to last time and I worry it's something serious. Doc's have put me on 10mg nortriptyline to help with the constant headaches and it has helped a bit. Maybe have a chat with your doctor just to put your mind at rest.