PDA

View Full Version : Thumb is going nuts!

tashbarnes87
06-08-09, 15:55
Hi all, i was just about to google but i dont want to!! I have been gardening for half and hour and since when ever i lift my thumb up or to the side it shakes and trembles like mad like its spasming and i cant do anything to stop it. It doesnt shake unless i move it up! I was using shears in the garden what have i done??

Im worriedx

rebeccad
06-08-09, 16:47
i also have this sometimes, think its all connected with benign fasiculatin syndrome which is what causes the twitches, honestly its nothing to worry about it happened to me for a week before thats how i actually noticed my twitches in the first place

tashbarnes87
06-08-09, 16:58
it only does it when i move my thumb up so it isnt spontantously twitching. iykwim. Its more trembling. its not like my usual twitches is this still related or could it be from gardening?

miss_moose
06-08-09, 17:04
Don't worry, this happend to me too, i'd been gardening like you and i'd been using the secetrers (sp?), i'd only used them fo about a minute, but after that i couln't even hold a cup because my hands were shaking so much i spilled my drinks. I'm guessng i'd just pulled muscles in both my wrists.

I also did it was week later in my legs, they were shaking bady when i put any pressure on them.

Hope this eases your worries xxx