PDA

View Full Version : Luvox(Fluvoxamin maleate) 50mg-I have Control Now

mum2four
30-09-05, 23:17
I just started on Luvox 50mg yesterday and I already feel like I so much more control over my thinking. The best feeling eva that i haven't had in over 6year's is the feeling like I have control over how much I scratch and when I scratch my self. I head feel like it's not rushing to put the fire out in my skin which strangly I new that scratching was the reason my skin felt like it was on fire in the frist place. I have already notice that my partner touch has so far not caused me to think about scratching. I ask him last night to touch my back again cause it felt like heaven instead of snapping at him to stop cause a mega erg to scratch came over me like a storm in my head and my skin didn't feel like it was on fire or even itchy.

I just had to write this cause I feel so good right now I have no frustration about my skin or my head constanting thinking about the feeling all over my body or my hand's having a mind of there own cause I didn't seem to have control over when and how much thay sratched.

Right now i feel like I'm heaven despite the odd little sensation from head to toe. I keep finding me self taking a deep beath and smiling about good I feel right now. I could proberly not even get close to discribing way the head feal's right now about my body and even more so about my hands.

Thank you for giving me the sopport to ask for help. Even thoe I realy never thought that my scratching could be releived by medication I'm glad it has.

dream
01-10-05, 06:50
hi mum2four
im so glad you are feeling this happy at the moment
keep it going ,and well done for going docs take care
denise xx

denise