PDA

View Full Version : reassurance please

momof3boys
06-08-09, 20:23
I am just wondering if anyone else gets the panic and then goes away and keeps coming back on and off all day? Also it feels like I haven't slept in days and everything on the left side of my body hurts...ear, eye, shoulder, neck, arm, leg, shin, foot...doesn't make sense to me. Everytime I get over the anxiety, its starting up with something different....does that make sense?

LakePines
07-08-09, 05:00
The on/off anxiety happens to me too. Almost always my mind is turned inward, focusing on my body sensations. When my mind is fully engaged elsewhere (work, tv, conversation) I don't notice anything at all.

sunndyd
07-08-09, 09:43
i had that on starting medication called dr he said too much adrenaline in my system as i was havin one panic after the other. do u drink a lot of caffene? ie coke, coffee n tea that can increase anx if so try cut them down and as above distraction is a big key thing do something that really distracts u.

momof3boys
07-08-09, 16:13
I don't drink any caffeine at all, that's what doesn't make sense, I will be sitting here and all of a sudden i get fatigued and then feel like I am ready to crawl out of my own skin and get very nervous!

LisaLisa
07-08-09, 17:10
Hi

I have had this too and I think its probably pointless and fruitless trying to work out how anxiety works or what pattern it will take , it just keeps us inwardly foccused and that definately makes it all ten times worse and more confused!!

It sound very very much like anxiety. Even though you think your calm, your body hasnt forgottten all the stress that you have previously had and so it keeps giving the anxiety symptoms or at least the backlash for the previous anxiety right up until, ironically, you dont care about it anymore.

Hope your okay

Lisa
:hugs: