PDA

View Full Version : A mixture

helen__w
01-10-05, 04:42
Hi everyone

I have been making slow but steady progress with my food - I can eat sandwiches (no crusts) now which is good! I have been better at going out and go out every night for 3 or 4 hours with a friend we just go to late night supermarkets and go for walks.

I am suffering very badly with my health anxities at the mo - I had a lump on the back of my neck which turned out to be a pulled muscle. I got a bad mouth ulcer which I still have and I have a cut thumb which is sore and swollen! So of course I think I have got all sorts which is driving me crazy and I just feel like I am going to collapse. I try and rationalise with myself that I'm not actually unwell but my thoughts are on my issues 24/7 which is very draining!

Sorry to moan on just a difficult time at the mo!

Helen

chucklehound
01-10-05, 09:27
:D Hen and Well Done with the progress you are making so far, you are doing really well.
You will get over this hurdle too you know, as difficult as it may seem to you at the moment...
Keep up all your fantastic work!!!!
Bye for now
Chucklhound
xxxxxxx

chucklehound
01-10-05, 09:31
[Oops!] Hen????

Even I don't know what I was meant to type there...Sorry about that LOL...

Meg
01-10-05, 10:19
Helen - sound progress . Well done on it all.

Its very usual to move from one HA worry to another for a few months, but now you have started to learn how to rationalize them , the process is the same.

Is it lifethreatening ?
What caused them ?
What can you do to help yourself for each of these ?

Does it eventually need a doctors visit ?

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Karen
01-10-05, 11:04
Hi Helen

You are making good and steady progress. Well done.

Keep at it.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

seh1980
01-10-05, 20:36
You're making great progress Helen - well done!! :D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

helen__w
05-10-05, 02:51
HI

Thanks for your replies. I still have my mouth ulcer which I've had for over 2 weeks and it says all over the flippin internet that you need to have any long lasting ulcers tested as they can be the first signs of the big C in the mouth! I am freaking out a bit so I am going to ring the dentist tom and hopefully be seen soon. I'm trying to tell myself if it looked suspect my dentist would have said something 2 weeks ago. Does anyone else suffer from mouth ulcers that last a while?

On a less whingy note my eating is improving a bit more which is a relief!

Thanks

Helen

mum2four
05-10-05, 02:59
mouth ulsers can be the result of poor diet or poor vitamin absorbtion. Have you tryed taking just a simple multi vitamin.

Meg
05-10-05, 14:24
Helen,

2 weeks isn't long lasting yet, you were very rundown and short of minerals whilst you were not eating well.

If it came shortly after seeing your dentist could be it be as a result of something he may have done ?

Glad your thumb cleared up

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?